The Halliwick Association of Swimming Therapy is a registered, not for profit charity registered with the Charity Commission of England & Wales and we are a Data Controller for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018 and the Data Protection Act 1998.
We are committed to meeting our obligations as a Data Controller.
In order to provide the services we do, the Halliwick Association of Swimming Therapy (Halliwick AST) may, from time-to-time, collect and process personal information (data) and, in some circumstances, special categories of personal data about our members and others we come into contact with, via our website or otherwise.
- Who we are
- Why we collect and process your personal data
- Who we collect and process personal data from/about
- The personal data we might collect and process
- What we might do with your personal data
- Who your personal data may be shared with
- Receiving marketing and further information from us
- The security of your personal data
- How long your personal data is kept
- Your rights concerning any personal data we collect and process about you
- Who you can complain to about how we keep and what we do with your personal data
- If you need extra help, and
- Contacting Halliwick AST’s Data Protection Officer